PCA 7 - June 25-28th 2020!
What is Project CosAwesome (PCA)?
Project CosAwesome 6 (PCA6): Cosplayers / Photographers photoshoot weekend
It's a “Cosplay Pseudo-Convention”, where cosplayers and photographers can set up photoshoots, get some great shots and then hang out all weekend. This will be an informal setting, where the goal is to meet up with cosplay related people and have fun.
Thursday, June 25th - Sunday, June 28th. For the main event.
Changed from last year to a NEW LOCATION!
Holiday Inn Lafayette-City Centre (www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/lafayette/)
Lafayette, IN 47901
The Event Plan Overview:
* Thursday Night: Arrival, meet and greet and games.
* Friday: More meet and greets including a photographer meet and greet, socializing, etc. Planned photo shoots via a Facebook participants group
* Saturday Day: Planned photo shoots via the Facebook participants group. A CosTacular open event
* Saturday Night: More shoots and hanging out with new and old friends from the costume community. A CosTacular open event
* Sunday: Photoshoots and hanging out until people take off. (Some people chose to stay til Monday)
Price (same as last year):
Early bird special price - $45 if paid by April 30th
Normal admission price - $55 if paid by May 30th.
Better late than never price - $65 paid after June 25th (including at the door).